Breaking down the science of music arrangement into bite-sized pieces, our course syllabus follows a systematic approach that ensures easy understanding and application into modern music. Covering the building blocks of arrangement in various genres, this is the perfect course for students with a strong interest in music making. Our music arrangement course is taught by current practitioners in the music industry, so you can be assured that our course content remains relevant and true to the music industry of today!
- Learn the concepts of music arrangement
- Gain awareness of the interaction between commonly used music instruments
- Understanding groove and harmony, the basic building blocks of music arrangement
- Building your own multi-instrument arrangements from scratch, track by track with guidance by our highly qualified and patient instructors
- Learn the basic concepts of polishing and mixing your tracks
It is advisable for you to have your own Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software installed on your computer. There is no preferred or recommended software required for this course. Concepts taught in this course are applicable to all DAWs.
Should you be interested in learning how to operate Pro Tools DAW, click here to find out more!
*Terms and conditions apply.