Our Pop Keyboard course is for both novices with little to no music background, or those who are classically trained and want to learn to apply their piano-playing skills to pop music.
All our instructors are professional musicians with years of teaching and performing experience under their belts. Our extensive course syllabus is built on a systematic approach that ensures easy understanding and application in pop music. Students will also have a choice to learn performance techniques with our instructors.
Trial classes are available for this course, please contact our school for more information.
- Understand keyboard anatomy
- Learn the correct posture when playing keyboard & basic fingering techniques
- Learn basic chord knowledge, such as chord progressions, simple simple triads, arpeggiated keyboard parts and comping patterns
- How to read and interpret contemporary chord symbols
- Finding the right key to sing in
- Play simple chord accompaniment to your favourite songs