In this course, students have a choice to focus their studies on the acoustic guitar, electric guitar, or both. Learn pop guitar from instructors who are professional musicians themselves, with years of teaching and performing experience under their belts! Our extensive course syllabus is built on a systematic approach that ensures easy understanding and application in pop music. Students also have a choice to further develop performance techniques with our instructors.
Trial classes are available for this course, please contact our school for more information.
- Introduction to guitar anatomy & terminology
- Learn correct posture and proper guitar handling
- Learn how to tune your guitar correctly
- Learn basic fingering and plucking techniques by playing simple melodies
- Understand chords and how to play them
- Learn to strum basic rhythms
- Learn how to read and interpret guitar chord charts
- Finding the right key to sing in
- Strum and sing to your favourite songs